We promise to care, share, and work as a team by showing respect for ourselves and others.
Our vision is for all students at the Jireh Swift School to be knowledgeable and acquire specific standards beyond what the MCAS dictates; preparing all students to think critically, problem solve, imagine, create, express, synthesize, and apply information to real-life situations.
We are committed to developing a community of learners who are academically proficient, demonstrate strong character, and exhibit self confidence.
- For students to have a positive learning experience and show great success while becoming well-rounded learners.
- Students will take responsibility for their learning and be able to reflect and judge their work.
- Students will demonstrate leadership qualities by showing respectful behavior at all times.
- To set achievable high academic standards for all students using support from staff, parents, and the community.
- A positive school-wide culture will be created that builds character and self confidence.
- Establish a professional staff that demonstrates quality, diversity, and a strong background in content knowledge.
Debra Letendre, Principal